Safety is a major concern for all guests and we do not take it lightly at the Oporto Douro Valley. We have gone the extra mile to provide a full range of safety features that make you feel protected while enjoying the Oporto experience!! All requirements of Airbnb have been included in our list and we want to make sure that nothing is left to chance.
The security features that you can find in the Oporto Douro Valley flat are the following:
- Easy access to main stairs and street – the flat is located on the 3rd floor.
- Fire extinguisher in mint condition available at the entry of the flat
- Fire alarm located in the ceiling.
- CO2 alarm located in the ceiling.
- Fire blanket located by the sink.
- There is an emergency kit on the top right door of the kitchen cabinet, marked with a white cross sticker.
- There is an Airbnb security card with all relevant info by the entrance of the flat.
- The emergency number is 112.
- There are no gas pipes and/or no gas bottles in the building, so this is not an issue.
To ensure the utmost privacy during your stay, guests have exclusive and totally independent usage of the entire flat, with locks available in the main entrance door and the bathroom. As soon as you get into the flat, take a moment to check the location of the locks and to learn how they can be used properly.
Additionally, and in order to avoid any safety or privacy issues, guests must also follow the instructions below when leaving the apartment, even for a short time:
- Make sure you switch off all appliances and lighting
- Close all water taps and shut all windows.
- Shut and lock the entrance door.
Please, enjoy your stay and you feel that you need more info on safety, please do not hesitate to contact us.